Guest Designers

Followers

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Winners Challenge #140

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I sure did my daughters christmas recital was this weekend and it was great.Not to mention I got to look at everyone great Stitching and faux stitching designs.

Winners do not forget to pick up your winners Badge to display proudly on your Blog.




Prize:




WINNER:
 
   




SweetStamps.com manufactures artistic rubber stamps on cling cushion for use with acrylic blocks. We carry a variety of stamping and paper crafting goodies like our own Shades dye inks, metal embossing plates, embossing folders, cutting & embossing dies (Cheery Lynn, Marianne, Joy! and Nellie's), fine detail embossing powders, specialty cardstock and vellum along with supplies for parchment crafting.


$10 Gift Certificate

WINNER:
Please contact Jenn at sponsorcyp@yahoo.com with Challenge 140 Winner in the subject line within (7) days to claim your prizes. Any prize not claimed by 12/24/2012 will be given to a new winner! 

Congrats To Our Winner!!




3 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

I'm super grateful to be the winner, and I just emailed jenn! Thanks so much!
Karen
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Karen Letchworth said...

I've sent TWO emails to claim my prize, but still haven't heard back.
Karen

Indi Host said...

Would you be interested in exchanging links?

Webwise
Expeditioner