Guest Designers

Followers

Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Winner Challenge #134

So many great designs inspired by such a beautiful photo. Thank you to everyone that joined us this past week in our photo inspired challenge. Now for our winner. Don't forget to pick up your winners badge to display proudly on you Blog:)




Prize :
3 Images of Choice


WINNER:









Please contact Jenn at sponsorcyp@yahoo.com with Challenge 134 Winner in the subject line within (7) days to claim your prizes. Any prize not claimed by 11/12/2012 will be given to a new winner! 

Congratulations to our Winner!!

3 comments:

RoseC said...

Yikes! Just discovered that my Protector angel card was selected as the winner of this fabulous prize. Thanks sooo much!!! Hugz, ~ Rose

Unknown said...

When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Thanks!

Pixelhub.me
Click Here

Dora Shaw said...

I’m impressed, I must say. Really rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. Your idea is outstanding; the issue is something that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this.

Visit Web
Developer.jabra.com
Information